WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
Name and address details
We need your name and address details for sending out the order. We use an email address to keep you informed about your order and everything related to it. We ask for a telephone number so we can contact you in case we have urgent question regarding your order. When you place an order, you automatically agree with the mandatory retention period of 7 years for order data. If you do not want to provide the aforementioned data, we are unable to accept an order.
When you post a product review, your IP address and the browser you use to visit our site, will be stored. We do this to detect spam.
When you contact us through the contact form we ask for your email address. We need this so we can mail you a response.
When you create an account you are asked for your email address. Your chosen password is stored encrypted in our database. An anonymous string, made based on your email address will be sent to the Gravatar service. You can find the Gravatar privacy police page here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. Gravatar will show the profile picture you have uploaded through this service in your account and in context with the product reviews you might have posted.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether the name, email address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so you do not have to enter this data in again when adding a new comment. These cookies are valid for one year. If you have an account and you log in, we will store a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be deleted when you close the browser.
As soon as you log in, we will store some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options are valid for 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be stored for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out, the login cookies will be deleted.
When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie will be stored by the browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only contains the post ID of the article that you have edited. This cookie will expire after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Messages on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, message, etc.). Embedded content of other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
- E-FulFillers: this company takes care of our shipment. They have access to your name and address details and contact information. These are required to send your package.
- PostNL: they also have access to your name and address details and an email address for sending your package and the track & trace emails.
- DPD: they also have access to your name and address details and an email address for sending your package and the track & trace emails.
- Google Analytics: we only share the way you have used our website with google analytics. This means which links you have clicked on and via which way you have come to our site. This information is completely anonymous and will only be used for optimising our website.
- Our payment provider: Mollie is our payment provider. When paying your order you will be redirected to a secure environment of Mollie where you can complete the payment. If you want to read Mollie’s privacy statement, please click here.
- Trustpilot: we send out review requests through Trustpilot. We will send your e-mail address, name and the items you have ordered to Trustpilot. They will save this information during a 3 year period. We can delete this information for you, please make this known through the contact form.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- Account: when you create an account with us, the information you provide will be kept in your profile till you request us to delete this.
- Product reviews: the information you have entered with a product review, will be kept forever.
- Personal data: the data you leave when placing your order, must be kept by us for 7 years, in accordance with Dutch law. After this period has expired, the order data will be automatically deleted. If you also have an account with us, the data in your profile will also be kept after this period of 7 years.
- Analytics: the data we pass on to Google analytics will be kept till we cancel our account with this service.
- Trustpilot data: 3 years after this the data will be permanently deleted from Trustpilot databases, unless you created a Trustpilot account.
TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED
TO ACCESS MY INFORMATION
It is possible to request all information we have from you in our database. The following applies for this: send a request via the contact form. We will deal with your request within 30 days. You will receive a confirmation email for this. After you have confirmed the request, we will send you a link that you can use to download an export of your data.
If you want this data to be adjusted, please let us know so we can do this for you.
In case of a data breach we will contact the authorities that need to be contacted and the persons of which data might be leaked.